This warranty applies to product that was installed after Oct 2015
Residential Limited Warranty for North America
Zenith Quartz warrants to the original owners of installed Zenith Quartz surfaces for a period of fifteen (15) years from the date of installation of the Zenith Quartz surfaces in your residence that the Zenith Quartz material will be free from manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Zenith Quartz will at its option, repair or replace the defective Zenith Quartz surfaces.
What this limited 15-year warranty covers:
- Zenith Quartz, warrants under this limited 15-year warranty exclusively to the original purchaser of the Zenith Quartz surfaces for only the repair or replacement of the defective product. In the event that Zenith Quartz surfacing materials fail due to manufacturing defect, Zenith Quartz will at its sole discretion, repair or replace such materials. Zenith Quartz will seek to obtain the best possible result, whether we decide to repair or replace your installation. However, exact color match is never guaranteed. All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Zenith Quartz No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor, fabricator or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of Zenith Quartz with respect to Zenith Quartz surfaces products.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers Zenith Quartz surfaces that have been permanently installed in your residence.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the Zenith Quartz surfaces Care and Maintenance guide provided free of charge at the time of installation, or upon request, by the Authorized and Certified Zenith Quartz Installer.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been installed by a Zenith Quartz Certified Quartz stone Installer If you are making a warranty claim, you, the customer, are responsible for proving that the product is Zenith Quartz and that it was installed by a Certified Zenith Quartz Installer.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been registered with Zenith Quartz within sixty (60) days of installation and that have the Zenith Quartz product identifier affixed at the time of the warranty claim on our website.
What this limited 15-year warranty does not cover:
This limited 15-year warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damages or defects by fabrication, misuse or improper fabrication.
This limited 15-year warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the Zenith Quartz product covered under this limited 15-year warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer. This warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring etc that may be necessary to repair or replace the Zenith Quartz product covered under this warranty.
This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
This warranty does not cover products installed in any outdoor application. This limited 15-year warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
This warranty does not cover products used as flooring material.
This warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage in the product. This warranty does not cover scratches. Zenith Quartz is a very hard material and highly Scratch resistance but not scratch proof. Proper care must be exercised including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
This limited 15-year warranty does not cover seam performance and seam appearance, adhesives, caulk or other accessory items. Once the product is installed, the two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are the shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets or foundation, and thermal shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner
This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
This warranty does not cover any creative use of the material including bending or curving and does not cover material that has been milled or reduced in thickness.
This warranty does not cover the installation of sinks. This warranty does not cover securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
This warranty does not cover any failures due to inadequate support for the installation. This includes overhangs, which are inadequately supported in excess of the recommendations provided by Standard Quartz Stone installation.
This warranty does not cover any chips or cracks that are a result of “dry” cutting or polishing. This warranty does not cover chips or cracks that are a result of not following the minimum requirements for edge details.
This warranty does not cover the altering of any factory applied finish. Only colors listed as available in our brochure, sample book or on our website as “honed” are eligible under this warranty. Any issues arising from the practice of “in-shop” honing are the sole responsibility of the fabricator. This warranty does not cover temporary marks that are common to honed finishes such as metal marks, fingerprints or other signs of daily living.
This warranty does not cover natural variations in the color, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers, dealers and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
This warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller that a Dime (10) cent piece. . A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
Zenith Quartz, is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
Zenith Quartz, shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty. Some Provinces do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR ZENITH QUARTZ AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO ZENITH QUARTZ.
Click Here to download a copy of the Certified Warranty agreement as stated above.